The 2nd International Electronic Conference on Clinical Medicine
Chronic Diseases - Current State and Future Trends
13–15 Nov 2024
Cadiology, Epidemiology, Immunology, Mental Health, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology and Hepatopancreatobiliary Medicine, AI and Telemedicine
- Go to the Sessions
- Event Details
ECCM 2024 is Calling for Abstracts! Submit your abstract to be part of cutting-edge discussions and networking opportunities. Attendance is complimentary.
ECCM 2024 is free to attend.
Welcome from the Chair
We are pleased to announce the 2nd International Electronic Conference on Clinical Medicine: Chronic Diseases - Current State and Future Trends (ECCM 2024), which will take place online from 13 to 15 November 2024.
This conference will present the latest studies in various fields of clinical medicine. The goal is to show the current state, challenges, opportunities, and future trends.
All clinical medicine-related scientists, researchers, and individuals are welcome to join this event and share their findings pertaining to the following general and related themes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- AI and Telemedicine;
- Clinical Psychology;
- Endocrinology and Metabolism;
- Epidemiology and Public Health;
- Gastroenterology and Hepatopancreatobiliary Medicine;
- Infectious Diseases;
- Nephrology and Urology;
- Neurology and Stroke Neurology;
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiology;
- Obstetrics and Gynecology;
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee. Following the conference, authors are welcome to submit a proceedings paper, where the publication fee will be waived. Selected contributions will be invited for submission to the journal Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN: 2077-0383; Impact Factor: 3.9; CiteScore 5.4), with a 10% discount on the publication fee.
We look forward to you joining us at this exciting event.
Prof. Dr. Emmanuel Andrès
Internal Medicine Department, University Hospital Strasbourg, France
Follow the conference organizer on Social Media
Internal Medicine Department, University Hospital Strasbourg, France
Dr. Emmanuel Andrès is Editor-in-Chief of JCM since 2018. He is very active and knows the journal very well. He has a good reputation and has published more than 600 papers (H-index of 47 on Scopus). His research interests are drug-induced cytopenias, anemia, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, cobalamin deficiency, vitamin B12 deficiency, telemedicine, chronic diseases, and chronic heart failure.
Department of Cardiology, Heart Center Leipzig at University of Leipzig, 04289 Leipzig, Germany
Francisco Guillén Grima
1. Department of Preventive Medicine, Clinica Universidad de Navarra, University of Navarra, Spain; 2. Navarra Medical Research Institute (IdiSNA), Spain; 3. Center for Biomedical Research Network Epidemiology and Public Health, (CIBERESP), Spain; 4. Department of Health Sciences, Public University of Navarra, Spain
Department of Psychology, Educational Science and Human Movement, University of Palermo, 90128 Palermo, Italy
Department of Computer Science, Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences, Germany,
Biostatistics Group, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Germany
exploratory data analysis, data visualisation, robust and computational statistics. He is a member of the editorial board of international journals like Data Mining, Modelling & Management (IJDMMM), Intelligent Data Analysis (IDA) and Evolving Systems (ES
Center for Adolescent Medicine and UNESCO Chair in Adolescent Health Care, First Department of Pediatrics, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece,
Unit of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Aretaieion Hospital, Greece
immunologic pathways of stress, the role of gut microbiome. and the impact of stress on human body composition
Registration for ECCM 2024 will be free of charge! The registration includes attendance at all conference sessions.
If you are registering several people under the same registration, please do not use the same email address for each person, but their individual university email addresses. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that the submission and registration are two separate parts. Only scholars who registered can receive a link to access the conference live streaming. The deadline for registration is 8 November 2024.
Instructions for Authors
Deadline for abstract submission: 16 July 2024
Announcement of oral and poster abstract results: 6 September 2024; You will be notified of the acceptance of an oral/poster presentation in a separate email.
1. Abstract submissions should be completed online by registering with www.sciforum.net and using the "New Submission" function once logged into the system. No physical submission is necessary.
2. The abstract should include an introduction, methods, results, and conclusion sections, and be about 200–300 words in length.
3. All accepted abstracts will be published in MDPI’s Proceedings journal (ISSN: 2504-3900). If you wish to publish a proceedings paper or a research article in the journal, please refer to the “Publication Opportunities” Section.
4. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear, publication-ready English with accurate grammar and spelling.
5. You may submit multiple abstracts. However, only one abstract will be selected for oral presentation.
6. All abstracts accepted for presentation will be collected in a book of abstracts, which will be published on the website after the conference.
1. Please note that the submitting author will receive all correspondence relating to the abstract. Thus, the submitting author must be the presenting author.
2. The presenting author must ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract.
3. The presenting author must be listed as the first author for this conference.
Note: We only accept live presentations.
The slot for the oral presentation is 15 minutes. We recommend a 12-minute presentation, leaving about 3 minutes for a Q&A session.
Authors are encouraged to prepare a presentation in PowerPoint or similar software, to be displayed online along with the abstract. Slides, if available, will be displayed directly on the website using the proprietary slide viewer at Sciforum.net. Slides can be prepared in exactly the same way as for any traditional conference where research results are presented. Slides should be converted to PDF format prior to submission so that they can be converted for online display.
- Should include the title, authors, contact details, and main research findings, as well as tables, figures, and graphs where necessary.
- File format: PDF (.pdf).
- Size in pixel: 1,080 width x 1,536 height–portrait orientation.
- Size in cm: 38.1 width x 54.2 height–portrait orientation.
- Font size: ≥16. Examples of successful submissions can be viewed here at the following links: (1), (2), (3)
The Poster Sessions will take place in Zoom break-out rooms. The rooms will be named after your surname. You will automatically be assigned to your break-out room. Please note that you will be leading your own room, i.e. sharing your screen, handling the comments in the chat if there are any, etc. People will then be able to visit your room and discuss your poster with you. Please make sure you have the Zoom Desktop client or mobile app, version 5.3.0 or higher.
We will reach out to you closer to the dates of the conference with more information.
- Journal of Clinical Medicine Publication
Participants in this conference are cordially invited to contribute a research article to the Special Issue, published in Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN: 2077-0383, Impact Factor: 3.9), with a 10% discount on the publication fee. Details of the special issue will be announced here later. Please note that no other discounts are applicable. All submitted papers will undergo MDPI’s standard peer-review procedure. The abstracts should be cited and noted on the first page of the paper.
- Proceeding Paper Publication
You are welcome to submit a proceeding paper (4-6 pages) to the Medical Sciences Forum (ISSN: 2673-9992) after the conference. Proceedings papers must be prepared in MS Word and should be converted into PDF format prior to submission. Publication of the proceedings will be free of charge.
Authors are asked to disclose that it is a proceeding paper of the ECCM 2024 conference paper in their cover letter. Carefully read the rules outlined in the 'Instructions for Authors' on the journal’s website and ensure that your submission adheres to these guidelines.
Proceedings paper submission deadline: 31 December 2024.
- Full author names.
- Affiliations (including full postal address) and authors' e-mail addresses.
- Results and Discussion.
It is the authors' responsibility to identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as inappropriately influencing the representation or interpretation of clinical research. If there is no conflict, please state "The authors declare no conflicts of interest." This should be conveyed in a separate "Conflict of Interest" statement preceding the "Acknowledgments" and "References" sections at the end of the manuscript. Any financial support for the study must be fully disclosed in the "Acknowledgments" section.
MDPI, the publisher of the Sciforum.net platform, is an open access publisher. We believe authors should retain the copyright to their scholarly works. Hence, by submitting an abstract to this conference, you retain the copyright to the work, but you grant MDPI the non-exclusive right to publish this abstract online on the Sciforum.net platform. This means you can easily submit your full paper (with the abstract) to any scientific journal at a later stage and transfer the copyright to its publisher if required.
To acknowledge the support of the conference's esteemed authors and recognize their outstanding scientific accomplishments, we are pleased to announce that the conference will provide 6 awards including Best Oral Presentation Award and Best Poster Award.
Number of Awards Available: 6
The Best Oral Presentation Award is given to the submission judged to make the most significant oral contribution to the conference.
The Best Poster Award is given to the submission judged to make the most significant and interesting poster for the conference.
There will be six winners selected for this award. The winner will receive a certificate and 200 CHF each.
Sponsors and Partners
For information regarding sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please click here.
Ms. Niya Wu
Mr. Russell Wang
For inquiries regarding submissions and sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
Email: [email protected]
S3. Epidemiology & Public Health
Keywords: Personalized Medicine, Predictive Medicine
Dr. Francisco Guillén Grima, Department of Preventive Medicine, Clinica Universidad de Navarra, University of Navarra, Spain, Navarra Medical Research Institute (IdiSNA), Spain, Center for Biomedical Research Network Epidemiology and Public Health, (CIBERESP), Spain, Department of Health Sciences, Public University of Navarra, Spain